It’s Monday which means I got my life together this weekend and made a youtube video for you! In this video, I share my best tips on how to ace your final exams, also I answer quite a few additional questions!
Here’s the lineup:
1. Is it okay to get an A- if you are a pre-med student?
2. How should you study for final exams?
3. How do you condense 20 pages of lecture notes onto one summary sheet?
4. Do you make summary sheets in residency?
5. How do you review in residency?
6. How to you get through a tough emotional time without letting your grades suffer?
These are all questions that people have emailed to me. While I am not always able to respond to every email, I try my best to answer as many questions I can in videos, and respond to individual emails as well.
Before I get started with the questions in this video, I do a quick video introduction of Finnegan!
I hope you enjoy this video, and I hope it helps answer questions you might have.
How To Ace Your Final Exams
Tell me: What did you do this weekend?
Are you studying for final exams?
What are your best tips on how to ace your final exams?