Things I Hate:
- Studying while it’s gorgeous outside like it was this weekend
- Studying anything related to children
- Studying anything related to pregnancy
- Studying anything related to the female reproductive system
- Getting massive side cramps when I run
- Not remembering turning off my alarm and therefore waking up 1 hour later than intended
- Running in the fall (even if I get a big cramp)
- Fall smells
- Fall food
- Everything about fall
This is my last week on family medicine- I can’t believe it went by so quickly! Each rotation concludes with a test and unfortunately that means that my test will be this week. I have clinic Monday and Tuesday, then didactics at the hospital on Wednesday. Thursday I have to drive back up to Indianapolis, and then Friday is my exam. It’s going to be a busy busy week.
Do you have a busy week planned?